London | 17/03/2021
We are seeking to hire an analyst/associate to join our team at an exciting time.
- Deal structuring: opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including equity, semi-equity and debt raising.
- Advise on sell-side and buy-side transactions: full range of M&A and financial advisory and consulting services across all technology and telecom sectors, from acquisitions through to raising finance.
- Participate in every step of the transaction from origination to execution and preparation of relevant investment material.
- Support the deal process: Market research; ad-hoc financial modelling; corporate valuations; investment and marketing pitches.
- Buy-side due diligence: Support private equity firms to make better investment decisions by performing thorough due diligence and assessing the target’s full potential.
What we expect from you:
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution (e.g.UK Russell Group or similar International equivalent). Preferably in Economics, Finance, Business or Engineering.
- Prior work experience (including internships) in an investment banking or related role.
- Experience in financial statement analysis, financial modelling and corporate valuation.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Genuine interest in tech and telecoms sectors.
- London based with UK residency (UK work sponsorship not on offer).
If interested, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Analyst role” in the email title.