Private Equity Due Diligence
In a complex, crowded market, private equity firms need a combination of deep experience, initiatives and ideas that can help them to create value, unlock potential and plan the next stage of a business’s growth.
Our private equity advisory specialists advise investors, funds and portfolio companies on how to make their investments work across the entire transaction life cycle. We help our investors make better investment decisions by performing thorough due diligence and assessing the target’s full potential.
Our services include:
- Pre-deal due diligence
- Technical Review – analysis of technology and whether fit for purpose
- Competition Review – analysis of any potential competitive threat red flags
- Addressable Market
- Analysis of addressable market i.e. whether there is a current market failure in current and pipeline areas
- Cover any flaws in the management views around their pipeline and market sizing
- Value Creation Dynamics – Initial view of unit economics and payback period and reasonableness of assumptions made by management for business plan
- Company valuation analysis
- Due diligence to identify “red flags” to help alleviate a potential buyer’s concerns
- Test the investment thesis by concentrating on the big issues that will determine the deal’s ultimate success.
- Use sophisticated financial analysis to build a proprietary understanding of the investment’s true cash flow potential
- Deal structuring and execution
- Post-deal services