Axxeltrova Limited is strongly committed to complying with all applicable data protection laws and regulations within every jurisdiction in which it operates.
Axxeltrova does not process, transfer, disclose or distribute personal data other than as described in this policy without consent from individuals to do so, unless required by law or regulation. To find out more about our specific processing activities, please go to the relevant sections of this policy.
Use of personal data
Personal data relating to business contacts may be processed by Axxeltrova personnel to learn more about an account, client or opportunity they have an interest in, for the following purposes:
- Administering, managing and developing our businesses and services;
- Providing information about us and our range of services;
- Making contact information available to other Axxeltrova personnel;
- Identifying clients/contacts with similar needs;
- Describing the nature of a contact’s relationship with Axxeltrova; and
- Performing analytics, including producing metrics for Axxeltrova leadership, such as on trends, relationship maps, sales intelligence and progress against account business goals
In addition, the Axxeltrova CRM evaluates the strength of interactions between an Axxeltrova user and a contact. This ranking is primarily based on interaction frequency, duration, how recent the contact was and response time.
Cookies and website navigation information
We use third parties to assist us in our operations, e.g. auditors and other professional advisers.
Law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies or to other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable law or regulation
Occasionally, we may receive requests from third parties with authority to obtain disclosure of personal data. Examples may include checking that we are complying with applicable law and regulation; or to investigate an alleged crime, or establish, exercise or defend legal rights. We will only fulfil requests for personal data in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
We will also disclose personal data where reasonably necessary to:
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our personnel, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection) or
- in the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets
You are using this Site at your own risk. Axxeltrova has no duty or policy to update any information or statements contained on this Site and, therefore, such information or statements should not be relied upon as being current as of the date you access this Site. Changes may be made without notice to the graphic and textual materials available on this Site and/or the services offered by Axxeltrova described therein. The materials available on this Site may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
You agree to waive any claims you may have against us for any damages that you may incur as a result of using this Site. Axxeltrova may, however, make claims against you for use of this Site that violates our policies as posted on this Site. In addition, you agree to indemnify us for any claims brought against us for damages that result from your use of this Site or violations of our Terms and Conditions as posted by Axxeltrova on this Site. This Site is controlled by Axxeltrova from its offices in London, United Kingdom. Axxeltrova makes no representation or warranty that the materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in any locations outside of the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Any claims regarding this Site will be governed by English law and may only be brought in the courts located in the United Kingdom. Therefore, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for any claims arising out of your use of this Site.
The content on this Site does not form any part of a subsequent contract entered into with any party purchasing products or services from Axxeltrova.